Tuesday, 12 April 2011

A Little Bit of Health and Wellness...Morley Style!

I've been toying with the idea of having an alternative health and wellness blog for a while, I figure if I'm writing about my findings I'm less likely to fall of the wagon and end up back in the pub!  I have a wealth of information on the subject that I've been meaning to get round to sharing, so figured what the hey, why not now?

I've been feeling really run down as of late and got a bunch of blood tests done.  I got the results back and they are basically a little kooky and not making that much sense.  I figured that whilst my blood work is attempting to be as bizarre as my brain work, heehee, I would see if I could fix any of these little quirks by changes in diet and alternative medicine.  Although I will admit that I gave and when my doctor prescribed me Thyroxine, I had just been feeling so badly like an extra out of a  George Romero movie for over a month that I was desperate.  This is all a learning curve though so hopefully you shall want to join me and my kooky self as I try not to crash!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment