Thursday, 12 May 2011

Miracle Product - Say Goodbye to Paint and Red Wine Spills with METHOD Daily Shower Spray

A while back when doing my online shopping I was looking for METHOD products for my home.  I absolutely love their products, they are both environmentally friendly and not tested on animals either.  This was when I came across the Daily Shower spray, I'd never tried before so figured I'd give it a go.


I'm not even sure what it was that made me grab my shower spray to clean something else but something did and I realised it was good for cleaning as well as shining up the shower.  On the METHOD website they state that although it keeps your shower all spangly and shiney when it is sprayed on an already clean shower, it is not a miracle worker.  I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that yes, this is great in the shower, but it also IS a miracle worker!

One Saturday morning I was looking after my niece, we had been painting a Toy Story mug I had got her for Christmas.  Somehow, as accidents always happen when paint is involved, she spilt one of the little pots of blue pain on my cream carpet.  Argh, I hear you say.  I grabbed my METHOD Daily Shower spray to spray on the newly blue carpet, sprayed the stained carpet and like magic, the blue disappeared!  This stuff is seriously amazing.  I'm not sure if it's the Ylang Ylang that does it but I've certainly never seen anything like it before, especially not from a purely natural product.  

I was telling my friends about this one evening whilst we were drinking wine and my clutzy little darling of a friend Rachel spilt red wine all over her jeans.  Straight away I grabbed my shower spray, sprayed her jeans and like magic, the stain had disappeared!  You honestly have to see this to believe it and my friends were totally amazed with the results.  This stuff really is absolutely brilliant!  And not only do their products work incredibly well, they have the most awesome packaging ever.  And at £3 for a large spray, you can't really go wrong with the stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment